Take a look at our upcoming webinars, which will help you complete the Data Security Protection Toolkit (DSPT) by 30th June 2021.
We are delivering a series of FREE webinars to support all local care providers, registered with CQC, with the DSPT assessment.
This is part of the national Better Security, Better Care programme and will help you complete the nationally-recognised Data Security Prevention Toolkit (DSPT), enabling you to:
- Gain access and allow continued use of digital tools, such as NHS Mail & System One, which could include shared care records, so that you can share information with your health and care partners.
- Evidence and demonstrate good practice, showing that you meet data and security standards to your commissioners, health partners and inspectors.
- Demonstrate compliance with data protection legislation and CQC’s expectations on confidentiality and security. CQC has issued guidance about cybersecurity and makes it clear that they will expect, in the future, providers to have completed the toolkit.
- Help you to reassure the people you support, their families and your staff that they can trust you with their data.
- Identify, evaluate, support and improve your data and cybersecurity.
- Reduce the risk of suffering from cybercrime and data breaches.
Book your place
- Thursday 13th May @ 2pm Registration Webinar – Book your place
- Wednesday 19th May @ 2pm Registration Webinar – Book your place
- Friday 21st May @ 10am Registration Webinar – Book your place
- Friday 14th May @ 2pm Completion Webinar – Book your place
- Thursday 20th May @ 2pm Completion Webinar – Book your place
Please Click Below to Listen.