Health Care Assistants
Employer: Wilverley Association
Hours: Varoius Hours
Salary: Starting £9.09
Care Home: Little Haven
Location: Dibden Purlieu
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Health Care Assistants
Hours: Various shifts available
Salary: Starting rate of £9.09 per hour, plus £500 joining bonus
Location: Little Haven (Diben Purlieu)
We are looking for kind and caring people to join the team as Health Care Assistants, to provide the best in dedicated care at our wonderful Nursing and Residential Care Home in Dibden Purlieu.
The Wilverley Association has been operating since 1964 and we are passionate about people whether it’s the residents we support, their relatives or our team members. We want to be able to recruit the best people, so we continue to be the care homes that our residents want to live in, and that our teams want to work in.
Working within a supportive team, you will be helping to provide the best possible, person-centred care to our elderly residents to help them feel right at home, whilst ensuring to help maintain their independence, dignity and, above all, control of their own lives.
Whether you have experience or are keen to learn, we would love to hear from you.
- Providing high standards of physical and emotional support and care to our residents
- Support with residents everyday living tasks but with tailored, people centre approach, dependant on each individuals needs
- Supporting residents to be as active and independent as possible
- Helping to maintain high levels of rapport with both residents and fellow team members
- Reporting any wellbeing/safeguarding concerns
- Ensuring the home is kept clean, tidy and safe
What we are looking for:
- Caring and compassionate personality, with a passion to help others in a safe manner
- Initiative to work alone but also a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Competitive salary starting at £9.09 per hour
- Enhanced hourly rates for weekends, bank holidays and additional shifts
- £500 joining bonus, upon successful completion of your probation period
- Various shifts available (working full time or part time, day or night, from as little as 6hrs per shift)
- If working full time, you work 3 days on, 4 days off (this will consist of 3 x 12hr shifts)
- Every other weekend off work
- Fun activities that staff can support such as Christmas Pantomimes
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Paid lunch break, including a free meal provided on duty (hot or cold)
- Free parking
- Career progression pathways
- Continuous training opportunities (both internal and bespoke external training)
- Provide and support opportunities in achieving your Care Certificate and Diploma Level 2/Level 3 in Health & Social Care
For more information and/or a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.