Part Time Kitchen Assistant
Employer: Beacon House
Hours: 11 Hrs
Care Home: Beacon House
- Syd/ Margaret
- Contact Number: 01252615035
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Beacon House is a family owned and run Residential Home situated in Fleet, Hampshire. Well established for promoting health, happiness, and independence to their residents they are highly regarded in the area for their high standards.
Duties: To ensure that the kitchen and related areas are always maintained in a clean and safe condition, observing, and maintaining food hygiene standards and safety rules. You’re a good team player who takes pride in their job and is happy to go the extra mile. Led by the Head Chef, you will make sure all kitchen equipment and areas are properly cleaned. As part of our hard-working team, you will also help prepare sandwiches and supper meals that our residents and guests will enjoy. You will be responsible for safe, hygienic food storage and for making sure kitchen equipment and cleaning materials are kept in their correct places.
- Basic Education including Maths and English
- Previous cleaning experience if possible but not essential
- To understand and ability to adhere to infection control, health and safety/COSHH guidelines
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to organise priorities
To assist in providing a high standard of hospitality, cleaning, and laundry within the home for our resident, visitors, and colleagues.
Hours: 11 hours per week (Fri 9am-3pm, Thursday & Fridays 4.30-19.30)
Overtime available to cover holidays in kitchen, laundry, and domestic roles.
To apply send cv to email@example.com
or call Syd/Margaret on 01252615035