Registered Home Manager
Employer: Albany Farm Group
Care Home: Milton House
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Location – Milton House, Havant
Job Vacancy – Registered Home Manager – Full time
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Albany Care Group is a small privately-owned business supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities / Mental Health / Challenging Behaviour and other complex needs.
A Home Manager position has become available at our Milton House, Havant home. As a home manager you will be accountable for the day to day running and leadership of the home.
The ideal candidate must have experience with people that challenge and understanding of complex needs.
Ideally you should have Health and Social Care level 5 leadership and management qualification or equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience working in a Home Mangers role. If you have a positive outlook and are prepared for a challenge, then this is the ideal role for you.
What we are looking for
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Previous experience of good ratings with CQC
- Knowledge of CQC standards
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Home Managers role
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Up for a challenge
In return we can offer
- A competitive salary package -negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Enhanced DBS – costs covered
- Comprehensive induction
- Training were required – Enrolment on NVQ if required
- Pension scheme