Registered Home Manager
Employer: The Wilverley Association
Hours: 40 Hrs per week
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000pa
Care Home: Little Haven
Location: Diben Purlieu
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Registered Home Manager
Hours: 40 hrs per week (will include occasional evening and weekend work, as well as undertaking 24hr, on call duties on a rotation basis)
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000pa
Location: Little Haven (Diben Purlieu)
We have a rare opportunity of Registered Home Manager at our welcoming and friendly, 41 bed Nursing and Residential Care Home in Dibden Purlieu.
The Wilverley Association has been operating since 1964 and we are passionate about people whether it’s the residents we support, their relatives or our team members. We want to be able to recruit the best people, so we continue to be the care homes that our residents want to live in, and that our teams want to work in.
We are a charity run organisation which allows us to invest into the business, making it the best it can possibly be.
Working within a supportive team, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day running of our Care Home. Your role evolves around ensuring the best possible, person-centred care to our elderly residents is provided, whilst ensuring to help maintain their independence, dignity and, above all, control of their own lives.
We are currently rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission and so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make it their own and help push to achieve an ‘Outstanding’ rating – which we truly believe is very achievable in the right hands!
If you would be interested to hear more, please get in touch.
- Providing high standards of physical and emotional support and care to our residents
- Effectively manage the homes budget
- Do your utmost to maintain the homes full occupancy
- Helping to build and maintain The Wilverley Association brand in the local community
- Build and maintain strong rapport with all stakeholders, from our lovely residents, to their families, our trustees and all inbetween
- Motivating, managing and supporting your team
- Working collaboratively with all departments and team members across the home
- Commitment to the financial sustainability of the Association
- Helping to ensure and accommodate all training requirements and requests
- Support with residents everyday living tasks but with tailored, people centre approach, dependant on each individuals needs
- Supporting residents to be as active and independent as possible
- Understanding and adhering of all CQC regulations and guidelines
- Reporting and handling any wellbeing/safeguarding concerns
- Ensuring the home is kept clean, tidy and safe
What we are looking for:
- Must be Level 5 Management Qualified
- A Nursing background would be preferred (if not Nursing, we would consider a Nursing Home Management experience)
- Passionate about delivering high levels of care and support to all stakeholders, most importantly our wonderful residents
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Initiative to work alone but also a team player
- Confident in managing their team, whilst also remaining fun and approachable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced in working to deadlines and to budgets
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Paid lunch break, including a free meal provided on duty (hot or cold)
- Free parking
- Working with a fully staffed HCA team on days, who are passionate and committed to the wellbeing of residents
- Continuous training opportunities (both internal and bespoke external training)
For more information and/or a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.