CareDocs (Care Management Systems Ltd)
CareDocs is an innovative, easy-to-use, digital care planning and management system built by care sector experts for residential and nursing care homes.
Originally developed in the late 1990s and launched commercially in 2008 to support first-class care, thousands of users across the UK now use our desktop, mobile and web-based systems.
We design digital tools using our sector expertise to give you the best possible experience when recording and managing care, and ensure we are always up to date with the latest regulatory compliance, so you don’t have to worry.
Did you know we are the original? CareDocs is a family-run business which started in the late 1990s with the vision to reduce time-consuming tasks involved in the care process. This allowed for more time to focus on caring for the residents in the family’s own care home. Soon after, other local care homes began using our system.
Helping people give and receive outstanding care is our passion, and supporting the care community with discovering the benefits digital transformation is equally as important to us.
A few of those benefits include:
- Comprehensive person-centred care plans – created in just 3 easy steps.
- Point of care recording – log care as and where it happens.
- Daily updates – keep on top of your work with reminders.
- Forms and reports – record health and see instant data.
- CareDocs Connect – share care updates with family, friends & GPs.
- Management Portal – see key performance indicators.
- Made for everyone – for care businesses and homes of all sizes.
- Low cost and paper-free – an affordable package to replace paper & stationery.
Care management software makes recording and managing your care easier by improving efficiency and simplifying day-to-day tasks. Visit our website to download a free sample care plan or request a demo. Our friendly account managers, support staff and trainers are standing by to help!
Unit 6 Apex Court
Almondsbury Business Park